Nikki Bella’s love life has been well documented for a number of years now. This is thanks to the exposure she has received from both Total Divas and Total Bellas reality shows. A major part of that show was her break up with WWE Superstar, John Cena.

Since then, however, Nikki Bella has been readily moving on with her life.

We previously reported on Nikki dating her former Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) partner, Artem Chigvintsev. She has since given further insight into her life during an interview with Live With Kelly And Ryan.

Nikki, there with her sister, Brie, recalled a date that she went on in October with The Bachelorette contestant, Peter Kraus.

“It’s just been one date so far. It was in the fall and he was so sweet. One, he’s so handsome — even Brie’s husband [Daniel Bryan] was freaking out for him. And he was so sweet and I would totally go out again, especially, I want to try it without cameras. It was like 10 people staring at me.”

She shared that Peter showed up with flowers, though “they weren’t roses,” in reference to the prop used on both The Bachelor and The Bachelorette TV shows.

Whilst talking about going on further dates with Kraus, she said: “I totally would go out [with him] again.” For what it’s worth, Nikki didn’t mention Chigvintsev during the course of the interview.