We are about to officially be on The Road To WrestleMania. WrestleMania weekend is filled with an extensive list of things to do for WWE fans to experience and enjoy. One event attending fans can witness is the annual WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony.

Every year, the WWE Universe, and even Superstars, speculate and debate over who could be joining the most recent class of inductees. This year is no different.

Speaking with Kevin Cerrito on Sports 56/87.7 in Memphis, Natalya highlighted Chyna as deserving to be recognized as a Hall Of Famer.

“I think that one day it [Chyna entering the Hall Of Fame] will definitely happen,” Natalya said. “She really paved an incredible road for the women of the WWE and she was so unique. If you look back at those great memories of her, she really defined coloring outside the lines and being bold and bright and beautiful.”

“She was a pioneer for the women’s movement in general,” she explained. “So, I think definitely one day we’ll see it. A lot of people have said, ‘We should have this person in the Hall of Fame. And we should have this person in. And that tag team should be in.’ The thing is that WWE is not going anywhere. WWE is going to be around for a long, long time so everybody, I believe, is going to get their due and I believe Chyna will be one of them.”