Sasha Banks has discussed WWE booking her as a babyface heading into her match against Ronda Rousey with the WWE RAW Women’s Title being on the line. This is something that WWE positioned on Monday’s episode of RAW in Memphis, TN as they added a little shade of grey into the feud once Banks got upset at Rousey’s assumption that she would be winning at the Royal Rumble.

This was after Banks and Rousey beat Nia Jax and Tamina in a tag team match on the show. This led to Banks storming to the backstage area while Rousey apologized profusely.

When Rousey defends the RAW Women’s Title against Banks at the Royal Rumble, Banks isn’t worried about the “good vs. good” or “good vs. bad” dynamic. This is something that she made clear in a recent interview with SportsKeeda.

“Why do I need to be a bad guy to wrestle her? I think in WWE it’s all about competition and having the best match, whether it’s good guys wrestling each other or bad guy against a bad guy.” Banks continued by stating that it’s all the same thing and they all have that one common goal of winning.

“So if you’re a good guy versus a bad guy, you want to win. If you’re a good guy versus a good guy, you still want to win. The common goal is winning. So I don’t think it’s going to take away from the match at all.”