WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels has had a storied career in the professional industry and will go down as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Now, that his in-ring career is over, he has set his sights on teaching young wrestlers in the WWE NXT system.

While doing a media scrum including with VultureHound at the unveiling of the UK WWE Performance Center last weekend, HBK talked about various topics including the advice that gives to the younger talent while teaching them as he’s a PC coach.

“People say all this nice stuff about me, I’m a legend and an icon and all this, I was just a dude out there living my dream, and a lot of it was just really me going out there and somehow that seemed to make a difference.”

Michaels tells them don’t be afraid to give a little or a lot of yourself out there because fans seem to notice the difference when someone’s yanking your chain or when someone’s sincerely going out there and giving their all for you.

“So don’t be afraid to forego the show part and show them who you really are, because, as I said, fans seem to notice, which I think is cool.”