TJ Dillashaw doesn’t seem too worried about what Henry Cejudo brings to the table. Dillashaw, the current UFC bantamweight champion, will be dropping down to challenge Cejudo for the 125-pound throne. They will main event the UFC’s first-ever event on an ESPN platform. UFC on ESPN+ 1 goes down from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York this weekend (Sat. January 19, 2019).

The 135-pound champ is attempting to become the fourth-ever “Champ Champ” in UFC history. He’ll be facing Cejudo, who is coming hot off a victory over Demetrious “Mighty Mouse” Johnson. Cejudo handed Johnson the first defeat of his career at 125 pounds. As for Dillashaw, he is also on a hot streak. He knocked out former training partner-turned-rival Cody Garbrandt in back-to-back fights.

With no shortage of confidence, Dillashaw will now attempt history. Speaking at media day this week in Los Angeles, Dillashaw admitted that he doesn’t see “The Messanger” as a “dangerous fighter”:

“He’s gotten a lot better,” Dillashaw said. “I was impressed with his growth. But he’s not like a dangerous fighter, he’s a little more of a boring fighter. But he’s smart, right? I think that’s where I’m going to pick him apart is that I’m going to be able to put it all together.”