All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has the interest of everyone in the professional wrestling business at the moment. The new promotion is being funded by Jacksonville Jaguars co-owner Tony Khan. Khan will serve as the President of AEW. Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks are the Executive Vice Presidents of the company. Big names such as Chris Jericho, PAC, Adam “Hangman” Page, and more have already joined the roster.

Several notable names have already expressed interest in becoming involved with AEW. It looks like ECW original and former WWE star Tommy Dreamer is one of them. Dreamer has ties with Cody, as he was part of his NWA World Title match at “All In” last year. In a recent interview on “Busted Open Radio,” Dreamer admits he has already spoken to Cody and The Young Bucks about doing work in AEW:

“I have spoken with Matt and Cody about doing stuff there. I said whenever you guys need me I’m happy to help,” Dreamer said. “Nick and Matt helped House of Hardcore in the early stages, I always saw them as main eventers. If there are any two individuals that, If I had sons, I’d want them to be like them.

“They are two great human beings. Cody, I’ve known him since he’s a little kid, his father was my hero, my friend. I will do anything for those guys because I love them. They want me there, I’m there, if there’s not a spot for me, I get it.”

Perhaps Dreamer will be a part of AEW’s first event later this year. “Double Or Nothing” will go down from the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 25th. No matches have been announced for the card, as AEW is still just getting off the ground after officially announcing itself at a rally last week.