Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks has fired back at current champion Ronda Rousey over some recent comments she made.

Rousey took to her official Instagram account on Tuesday where she took some shots at Sasha Banks for representing the Four Horsewomen of WWE when the group is no longer together.

Banks, who is set to challenge Rousey for the RAW Women’s Title at the upcoming Royal Rumble PPV event on Sunday, January 27, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona at Chase Field, responded to the champ by writing the following in a recent Instagram post:

“The 4HW is about changing the perception of women’s wrestling in the WWE. Its about walking into an arena full of people, including some of the people in the back, who’s expections are lower than low, and knocking them on their asses. Showing the whole world that ” I was born to do this ” isn’t some catchy line, but a promise to them from me, that as long as I have a breath in my lungs, I will never go less than 100. That’s why I throw up the 4 fingers. You throw them up cause you’re a fan… That’s the difference between you and I @rondarousey after #RoyalRumble you can go back to sitting in the crowd where you belong.”