Former title contender Braun Strowman recently spoke with The Asbury Park Press to promote his appearance at iPlay America in Freehold, NJ.

During the interview, he was asked about the change to a big match at WWE’ next pay-per-view event that would’ve seen him challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title at the Royal Rumble Royal Rumble that takes place on Sunday, January 27, 2019 in Phoenix, Arizona at Chase Field.

WWE made the change when they did an angle on Monday’s RAW that saw Strowman busted out a window and ripped off the door of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon’s limo. Now, Finn Balor will step up and challenge “The Beat.”

“It’s a pretty hard pill to swallow right here right now, but at the same time I’m going to use it for fuel to the fire to continue to push the monster train along. Nothing’s going to stop me from reaching the top of this mountain.”

“I’m going to do my best to get into the 30-man Royal Rumble (match). Right now I know I’m not in the good graces with the boss right now with destroying his limo and stuff like that. So I might have to go in there the old fashioned way, how Braun Strowman has always got what he wanted, and do a little heavy persuading.”