Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Sasha Banks continues to make the media rounds to promote her next big match under the WWE banner, which will see her challenge for the top title in the women’s division on the red brand later this month.

While doing a recent interview, “The Boss” made a bold claim while discussing her chance to dethrone the current WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on Sunday, January 27, 2019. Up until this point, there’s been no star that has been able to do so thus far in Rousey’s career in the company.

In fact, Banks believes that she will be the first WWE Superstar to defeat Rousey. The reason behind her mindset is due to the fact that she thinks she is the best Superstar in the WWE women’s division and better than almost half of the men’s division.

“I’m The Legit Boss,” Banks said to The Express. “There’s a reason why she called me out and it wasn’t the other way around. I’m not scared of Ronda Rousey, that’s the big difference between other opponents and me. I’m not scared. There’s a big reason why I’m not scared, because I didn’t call her out.”

Banks continued by stating that, “She’s not gonna beat me because I know that in my heart I am better than her. I’m better than every woman in this company, I’m better than almost half the guys in the company as well. I might even be the greatest superstar this company has ever seen. There’s a reason that she called me out and it’s not the other way around.”