In the wake of numerous reports surrounding WWE talent asking for their release, one Superstar has responded to the rumors.

Taking to Twitter, Maria Kanellis addressed the speculation that she and her husband, Mike Kanellis, recently requested their release from WWE.

It was actually a fan question that prompted her response. She was asked why she was excited to be included in WWE 2K19’s Rising Stars DLC pack when she had asked to leave WWE.

Despite not out-right denying the rumor, Maria did downplay it by openly mocking it.

“Everyone thinks they know everything. Hahahahaha…. it’s social media not an autobiography.”

Maria proceeded to clear up some misinformation surrounding both her and Mike Kanellis, setting the record straight. She addressed Mike’s substance abuse recovery, and whether or not WWE was supportive of her when she became pregnant with the couple’s daughter.

“Social Media Fact Check: Mike NEVER went to rehap ANYWHERE. He was on the road with me rehabbing. We were on house shows. He never took time off to rehab. He worked through it.”

“Social Media Fact Check: I worked for WWE for 6 years before I got pregnant. I worked in sports entertainment for 14 years before having a baby.”

“Social Media Fact Check: WWE has been SUPER supportive of me being a mother and a superstar!”