WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan was recently back in the spotlight when he appears on the January 7th episode of RAW in Orlando, FL at the Amway Center on the USA Network. “The Hulker” walked down to the ring where he would cut a promo to reflect on the life and career of the late great fellow WWE Hall of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund.

Hogan spoke with People about various topics including here he is in life today vs. then, which is when he stated that people are all human and they make mistakes. In his mind, it all comes down to forgiving people and learning and growing.

He admitted that he’s not in the same place a decade ago and when he said stupid comments, that’s not who he is.

When asked potentially returning to the ring as a wrestler, Hogan stated, “I’m too old to wrestle. I embarrassed myself enough out there by moving too slow, so I don’t want to get back in there again. I don’t think I could. I could probably wrestle somebody like John Cena or Vince McMahon, but as soon as I’d be done they’d be taking me straight to the hospital to fix something … the body’s too worn out for that.”

Hogan also talked about how his appearance on RAW came when Vince McMahon contacted him about it. While reflecting on hearing about Okerlund’s passing, Hogan said, “It felt like my Adam’s apple went backward or something, I couldn’t catch my breath. I guess my wife thought I was having a heart attack. It hit me so hard cause I just talked to him a couple weeks before about getting together the weekend when I came back from New Years.”