With their Royal Rumble storyline trash talking heating up, it may be easy for the lines to be blurred between fact and fiction in the Ronda Rousey/Sasha Banks rivalry.

One place to go for some shoot comments in the build to this match is Ronda Rousey’s YouTube channel, where she regularly releases videos discussing her wrestling journey in a candid way.

In a video released late Wednesday, Rousey discusses why she looks forward to working with Banks, and why she sees Banks as a special talent.

“I love her wrestling style. It’s very unique and distinct. Her personality comes out in how she fights,” said Rousey. “When you fight people it’s like having a conversation. She’s got a very wide vocabulary.”

Rousey also sees Banks as an innovator.

“She has lots of moves, but she makes up new stuff all the time. It’s not just spots and stuff like that.”

Rousey also gushes about Banks’s wrestling IQ. As a driven person who has reached the pinnacle of multiple professions, Rousey can appreciate what she calls that obsession.

“She’s just a fanatic of wrestling. An encyclopedia,” said Rousey. “I’m pretty sure that the second she leaves actually wrestling, she goes home and watches wrestling nonstop until she goes wrestling again,” Rousey said. “Don’t you kind of get that vibe? Like she’s one hundred percent obsessed with it?”

“I understand having an obsessive personality about things. A) So I like her, and B) of all the women wrestling right now, she’s the most knowledgeable,” Rousey said. “Not just of history, but she’s a fanatic of how matches work and how you put them together. She’s a savant in a way that doesn’t take away from everything else.”

“She’s just really f—ing awesome.”