Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson are rumored to have requested their release from WWE. According to a recent report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, the team is not pleased with how tag-team wrestling is presented in WWE.

“Sources tell us the tag team’s decision to ask for their releases was based on how little time and respect the division is given,”

Among their concerns are teams like the Club, AOP, and Roode & Gable being treated as afterthoughts.

While details are sketchy, it is believed they requested their release and had their requests denied. It was also reported that their WWE contracts still have “a decent amount of time” left on them.

There had also been reports they had asked to work matches in NXT. This was addressed on Wrestling Observer Live by Bryan Alvarez last week.

“The only thing I can tell you about The Revival right now is I don’t know if they asked from a release from WWE, but I do know they have been asking about doing more matches down in NXT,” Alvarez said on the show.

Dash Wilder applied to trademark the term “#FTR” on New Years Day. The hashtag has previously been used by the Young Bucks in an online rivalry the two teams had. Recently, both members of the Revival have had #FTR on their ring gear.