The next strawweight title bout was announced, with “Thug” Rose Namajunas set to defend her strawweight championship against Jéssica Andrade at UFC 237 in Brazil, generating some much-needed movement in the 115-pound division. There is one athlete in the division who has remained at a standstill, however, that being #3-ranked and undefeated phenom Tatiana Suarez.

Tatiana Suarez most recently competed in a dominant victory over Carla Esparza at UFC 228. In that performance, Suarez showed Esparza the different level of the grappling game while landing an astonishing 88% of her attempted strikes prior to mercifully putting an end to the bout in the third round via TKO. After her performance, Suarez decided to send a certain somebody a message:

“You know what? I just dominated Carla Esparza and she beat Rose and with a dominant performance over Carla, let’s just say, Rose better put that in my mailbox,” said Suarez in the UFC 228 Octagon interview.

It seems safe to say that with a ranking of #3 and an undefeated record to boot, Suarez is likely only one fight away from a title opportunity. The problem? According to Suarez, she is having a hard time finding a dancing partner to get there:

“When I find out girls are turning down fights!!! This plus 😭😭😭😭😭 If you believe you’re the best let’s 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽#mytimewillcome”

Suarez did not name any names, but her attitude is clear: she is willing to fight whomever it takes to be next in line for a strawweight title fight. But with her performances being as dominant as they have been, it could be a long wait before she finds a willing opponent.