Former WWE RAW Tag Team Champion Matt Hardy is getting closer to making his in-ring return. On Sunday, the longtime WWE star provided the latest updated on his status when mentioned in a response to a fan that he’s been given the greenlight physically. This comes after a fan on Twitter questioned if he had retired from pro wrestling as he has not been featured on television or worked matches in months.

Hardy wrote the following as a response, “No, I am not retired & not going to be retiring anytime soon. I’ve worked my ass off to rehabilitate & have physically been greenlit. My body is in the best shape it’s been in in years & I’m the lightest I’ve been in 20 years.”

Several months ago, it was reported that Hardy would be taking an extended break to deal with nagging injuries and he has been “shadowing” WWE producers behind the scenes and is transitioning to a backstage role with the company.

He was last seen in action back in September when he worked a few WWE live events by teaming with Bray Wyatt against then-WWE Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre.