Its now been several months since Roman Reigns’ heartbreaking announcement. “The Big Dog” opened up an October episode of Monday Night RAW to announce he has been diagnosed with leukemia. The disease is something Reigns has battled and beat before when he was younger. Now, however, it has returned, and as a result, he was forced to relinquish his Universal Championship.

Reigns has since been taking time from WWE to focus on his health and spend time with his family. Recently, Reigns was photographed with a fan in Hawaii while on vacation. The former World Champ was in the gym getting a workout in, and looked to be in great shape and good spirits. Now, in a recent interview with WrestlingNewsCo, Braun Strowman has provided an update on his longtime rival.

“The Monster Among Men” confirmed that Reigns is vacationing in Hawaii and visiting family. He also added that he’s doing his treatments at home and is feeling well:

“[Roman is] doing really well. I think he’s in Hawaii right now on vacation seeing some of his family so everything is going good.

“It’s just a day by day thing. I know he’s doing his treatments and stuff at home. When I speak to him, he sounds well and says he feels well. I trust him with everything he’s ever told me.”