The Cricket World Cup recently used a play off WWE’s Paul Heyman’s “Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat” catchphrase. They Tweeted out “Eat. Sleep. Finish games. Repeat.” in reference to Indian cricket player Mahendra Singh Dhoni:

Eat.
Sleep.
Finish games.
Repeat.

Life as @msdhoni.

— Cricket World Cup (@cricketworldcup) January 18, 2019

Heyman responded to the Tweet by saying he and Brock Lesnar will take their royalties in cash, check, stock, or cryptocurrency:

“My most (in)sincere compliments to @cricketworldcup for promoting the amazing @msdhoni by paraphrasing my mantra for @WWE #UniversalChampion @BrockLesnar #EatSleepConquerRepeat. Our royalties may be paid in cash, check, stock or cryptocurrency.”

The Cricket World Cup account responded by saying they’ll give Lesnar and Heyman free tickets to the game:

“How about tickets to the @cricketworldcup for you and @BrockLesnar?”

Heyman responded by saying the Cricket World Cup was “exploiting” the fame of himself and Brock Lesnar. An appearance by himself and “The Beast” would also cost the Cricket World Cup around eight figures in appearance fees:

“. @cricketworldcup Thank you for your interest in expanding your global audience even further by exploiting the fame/notoriety of #YourHumbleAdvocate and the reigning defending undisputed @WWE Universal Champion @BrockLesnar. I look forward to your 8 figure appearance fee offer.”