Becky Lynch will challenge Asuka for the Smackdown Women’s championship on Sunday from Chase Field in Phoenix. She recently took part in an interview with a local media outlet, AZ Central, to promote the upcoming Royal Rumble event.

During the course of the interview, Lynch revealed she is planning some “hijinks” for her match with Asuka.

“The first thing that goes into my mind is how I can plan some hijinks,” Lynch said when asked about Sunday’s PPV. “How can I take the show? I’m gonna take back that championship and make it the most talked about title in all of the WWE and the world.”

Lynch was also asked about what she is enjoying the most about the fan support she receives.

“What I love so much is that they listen,” Lynch said on the WWE fanbase. “When I’m talking there’s silence in the arena and I really appreciate people’s respect. That’s what everybody wants, really. They want to be heard and feel that they’re worthwhile.”

Lynch was also asked about her trash-talking presence on social media.

“I think it’s been so instrumental in my rise and my voice,” she said. “On TV, I’m on 15 to 20 minutes if I’m lucky. When I’m online I can say my message constantly with interest whenever I want, whenever I feel like. It drives interest and I’m able to get my story across. If people know what I want and what I’m fighting for they can like it or hate it as long as they’re entertained.”