Mickie James got Becky Lynch’s attention on Twitter recently. James took to social media to criticize Lynch referring to herself as “the Man”.

Awe… this whole #TheMan thing is so cute in the age of #womensempowerment Boo. I’m for 1 am proud to be #TheWOMAN because after all we’ve always been the dominant sex! Or have you forgotten that @BeckyLynchWWE hanging out w/your new bestie lil’ Richard. See you at the rumble!?

— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) January 21, 2019

Lynch responded by bringing up another time in James’ history when she was involved in headlines with a top-tier star in the company.

Not the first time she’s come after the top star to further her career.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) January 21, 2019

Mickie James opened up about her past with John Cena on an episode of Lillian Garcia’s podcast in 2017.

“We’re all adults, and you know obviously this business is what it is, and we’ve all had our share of relationships failed,” James said on Lillian Garcia’s podcast. “I think that being adults and being professionals… It’s such a tight-knit thing, that’s the reason why so many people in the industry fall in love in the first place, because you see each other every day, you hang out with each other, you don’t get a chance to… make any type of outside life.”

“We’re all grown adults and I would hope that, and I’m pretty sure that it’s going to be pretty awesome because I’m sure that I’m going to have to work with Nikki in the ring and I know that we could do some really amazing stuff.”