Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Finn Balor Says He Won’t Be The Demon At Royal Rumble

Finn Balor spoke to ESPN about his Universal Championship match against Brock Lesnar this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. Lesnar will be the toughest fight of Balor’s WWE career. When Balor is up against his biggest challenges, he summons the demon inside. The Irish Superstar told ESPN he will not be tapping into his painted alter ego at the Rumble.

“I feel like maybe I leaned on the demon too much there in the past as a crutch, and I can assure you that the man who faces Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble will be Finn Balor, the man,” he told Tim Fiorvanti of ESPN.com.

“I think a lot of people were surprised when I came out at WrestleMania not in demon paint but I feel like I had a bigger message to spread that day — one of equality and acceptance. Honestly, this match just kind of came about so fast that I haven’t had much time to think about it.”

Balor added that he not have new ring gear or a surprise look in store for the title match, but we’re still several days away and he’ll probably come up with something.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***