Velveteen Dream is a deft hand at generating buzz around himself. Not only through his in-ring style and charisma, but also via his social media presence.

From wearing trunks instructing Vince McMahon to call him up to the main roster, to encouraging the WWE Universe to bombard the company with requests to see him on Monday Night Raw or SmackDown Live, Velveteen Dream knows how to harness the spotlight.

This time, however, Dream has sent a message directly aimed at his employer. He will be featured on this Wednesday’s episode of NXT, which also happens to be the final show prior to NXT’s TakeOver: Phoenix event on Saturday, January 26th.

He tweeted the following, before locking his account.

“I Know My Worth. The past year I’ve created a special atmosphere at NXTTAKEOVER. Until WE* can come 2 an agreement as 2 what MY WORTH actually is, there won’t be any appearances or performances from “The Velveteen DREAM” or my likeness.”

Dream has proven himself in the ring as he continues to improve, with stellar matches against Tomasso Ciampa, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano, and Ricochet, to name just a few.