Ever since moving from NXT to Raw, Ember Moon has been trying to help elevate the women’s division on the red brand. She’s not alone in her endeavors, as the women on both Raw and SmackDown share that united ambition.

Speaking recently with Busted Open Radio, Moon discussed with Bully Ray whom she believes to have the most potential amongst the women’s locker room. Bully asked if she agreed that fellow NXT-alumni, Ruby Riott and Sonya Deville, have further potential regarding their main roster runs.

“Oh yeah, 100 per cent,” she said. “[…] I’ve shared a locker room with both of those girls in NXT. I was there for Sonya’s first day when she came in knowing nothing about what we did, even from Tough Enough.”

“To see how much she’s grown from where she started and how she’s come into her own…she hasn’t changed who she is depending on who’s around her. She is who she is and that’s what you’re gonna get,” Moon explained. “A whole bunch of intensity, hard hits – I love her to death. I love watching her because something about her look just draws me in. I just wanna watch her.”

Moon then recounted the journey she has shared with Ruby Riott in pro wrestling. The two come from similar professional backgrounds, both meeting whilst wrestling for the independent scene, wrestling for small crowds as they continued to hone their craft.

“I love her [Riott] more than life itself. We’ve had a similar journey to being on the independent scene and being told that because of the way we looked, we weren’t going to get hired. Then going from that swing to this Women’s Evolution… It’s really cool – we have a very personal relationship because we tagged and wrestled on the indies.”