205 Live star Ariya Daivari is currently campaigning for Hideo Itami to become WWE’s new Cruiserweight Champion. Itami will face Buddy Murphy, Akira Tozawa and Kalisto in a Fatal 4 Way match for the Cruiserweight title this Sunday at the Royal Rumble.

Daivari tweeted a video of WWE Champion Daniel Bryan describing just how dangerous Hideo Itami is. Nearly 13 years after they battled each other in Ring of Honor, Bryan says he is still feeling the effects of Itami’s brutality.

“Hideo Itami. Is Hideo Itami dangerous? Well, I can’t hear out of my left ear,” Bryan stated. “You see, Hideo Itami and I were fighting in Ring of Honor in 2006, and we got into a battle of strikes, a battle that I lost. A battle that ruptured my ear drum, and shortly thereafter, not only could I not hear out of my left ear, I can’t even go under water.”

Bryan continued, “So, is Hideo Itami dangerous? Yes, he’s dangerous, and if I ever see Hideo Itami on SmackDown, he’s going to get all that’s coming to him.”

205 Live’s Mustafa Ali recently moved up to Smackdown Live, which could pave the way for more cruiserweight talent on the main roster. Itami’s WWE run has been plagued by injuries thus far, so it remains to be seen if we’ll ever get a chance to relive his rivalry with Daniel Bryan.