Finn Balor was interviewed by TVInsider regarding this Sunday's Royal Rumble showdown with Brock Lesnar.

While fans may think The Demon will make an appearance in Phoenix, the leader of Balor Club said the following, " I feel like maybe I leaned on ‘The Demon’ a little much in the past with regards to heavily relying on and hiding behind the paint."

On whether the public endorsement of John Cena last week on Raw was a "passing of the torch" moment, "I think it would be a big torch to carry, being from the greatest of all time, That was an impromptu, unplanned, classic John Cena moment. Obviously, John is someone I’ve looked up to since he came on the scene in WWE. When I came to NXT, he was someone who I spoke to and looked to for advice. He was someone who has always been there for me through my journey in NXT and in WWE. Him being the professional role model that he is for all of us. He continued to do that in the ring. I’m humbled by his words. Hopefully, I won’t let him down going forward in the future.”

On whether Finn believes he has won over The Chairman Vince McMahon, "I got to be honest, I’m not sure what my relationship is with Vince McMahon. I’m not sure if he believes in me or not. He can be a man of few words. When I show up to work, I find out what I need to do and go handle my business in the ring. That’s kind of how I’ve handled my career for the last 18 years. I’m not the type of guy who is going to be knocking on doors trying to pitch storylines and work inside angles. I’m just going to show up and do my job. I will say he has shown nothing but respect to me face-to-face, but that is as far as our relationship goes.”

Balor discusses Becky Lynch rise in popularity, his recent appearance NXT UK Takeover Blackpool and much more.

You can read the full interview by clicking here.