Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Triple H Says He Has Been Cleared To Start Training

The last time we saw Triple H in the ring, as a performer, he and Shawn Michaels defeated The Undertaker and Kane at Crown Jewel. But maybe even more noteworthy from that match was that Triple H tore his pectoral muscles and underwent surgery shortly thereafter.

It's been two-and-a-half months since then and Triple H updated his status during a WWE media call on Wednesday that Wrestling Inc. was on hand for.

"I just got cleared to actually start training," revealed Triple H. "Anyone that's had a serious injury knows the difference between rehabbing a couple of hours a day and actually training. The difference is trying to get better vs. actually bettering yourself.

"So, I just got clearance to start training and I'm excited about that as I sit here right now extremely sore from that training. It was one week ago I got the clearance so the training has already been stepped up. But I'm feeling good."

With The Game now training, naturally the speculation will shift to when he'll be able to return to the ring. That's still a ways away as the normal full recovery time from his injury is 5-9 months which would be the time in between WrestleMania and SummerSlam.

But once Triple H does return, you may be able to pencil in Batista as someone who he could feud with. Both former Evolution members will be 50 years old, but they teased one last match during SmackDown 1000 in October.

Batista has stated 2019 would be his last year in the ring, and Triple H has said he doesn't plan on wrestling into his 50s.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Glad he is training again.