Roman Reigns is healing.

That’s the message from the multi-time WWE champion as he continues to battle leukemia, which forced him to give up the Universal championship three months ago as he took an indefinite hiatus from the ring.

Reigns made the shocking announcement last October while revealing that he’s been fighting leukemia for the past 11 years.

Unfortunately, Reigns was forced to drop off the active roster while he dealt with his medical situation but the time away from WWE has allowed him to pursue new endeavors.

The latest is an acting role in the upcoming ‘Fast and the Furious’ spinoff film titled ‘Hobbs and Shaw’ that stars former WWE superstar Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson and Jason Statham.

Reigns updated fans on his current condition while celebrating his role in the upcoming film due out later this year.

“Family healing!” Reigns wrote on Instagram. “I cannot thank my family, friends and my new FAST & FURIOUS FAMILY enough for all the love and support I have received while on this exciting HOBBS & SHAW project. The time I‘ve spent with my cousin on this wonderful island has truly been a healing grace. I am grateful to the WWE, ‘The Rock’, Universal Pictures and everyone on the set of “Hobbs and Shaw” for allowing me to be a part of this franchise.

“All of your outreach and support has been a blessing and it’s only pushed me to get back in the ring as soon as possible. But until then…I’m excited for this movie to premiere this summer, our culture and mana in this film is strong!”

Reigns was in the midst of an important run in his career when he was sidelined by health issues.

Obviously he’s continuing the fight outside the ring while staying busy with his new acting career alongside his cousin in the upcoming action film.

“Hobbs and Shaw” directed by David Leitch (Deadpool 2) is due out Aug. 2.