Since WWE’s ‘new era’ began the company decided to oust the General Managers of both RAW and Smackdown Live. One of these of course was former WWE Superstar Paige. The Norwich born Superstar recently spoke to Sky Sports about her opportunities in WWE beyond her previous position as GM.

When asked what role she like to play right now Paige replied “At this point I don’t know.” Paige did state that she’d “love to be a manager for somebody. I don’t know who, but that’s something I’d love to do, so I’ll put that out there in the universe. I just want to be part of the company.” Paige also stated that she “love[s] this company and I love to talk a lot, so give me a microphone and I’ll give it a good old-fashioned try.”

Paige also commented on her ‘firing’ as General Manager. The former Champion in NXT and WWE seemed to be well suited to the role before creative plans changed. Paige stated to Sky Sports that “I loved being General Manager and it was a surprise to me [to stop that], but WWE evolves all the time and you have to evolve and deal with it.”