Former UFC Women’s Featherweight Champion Cris Cyborg was spotted at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida on Monday. MMA reporter Ariel Helwani of ESPN shared this photo on Twitter:

Cyborg has been open about her interest in transitioning to professional wrestling after her MMA career winds down. In fact, she has stated various interviews by stating that she would love to wrestle RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey, whom she never got to face inside the Octagon when Rousey was still fighting.

Back in August, Cyborg talked about Rousey’s run in WWE thus far. This is where he stated that she would be willing to fight Rousey in WWE when asked if a WWE run was a possibility after her MMA career ends.

”I think Ronda’s biggest fear was losing to me [in UFC], so if we were to do it in WWE she would have to win,” Cyborg said. “I don’t have such a big ego, but if we were to put on a show for the fans, something like that, no problem. But I don’t see myself in it now.”

“She would only accept it that way,” she added “I believe she would only do it that way. No problem. I know what would happen in a real fight.’

UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes knocked out Cyborg in the first round in the co-headliner of UFC 232 to win the UFC women’s featherweight title. This contest went down on December 29, 2018, at The Forum in Inglewood, California.