Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Joanna Jedrzejczyk Teases Move To WWE, Calls Out Ronda Rousey

Joanna Jedrzejczyk is teasing she could be the next MMA fighter to make the move to WWE. According to a post from Instagram, Jedrzejczyk has a luchador character she wants to take to WWE as well.

"@rondarousey can I join ya in @wwe ?🙋🏻*♀️🤼*♀️ I had my Lucha Libre debut in Mexico yesterday🐲😂 My ring name was GOLDIE🤩 How do you like my custom-made costume?"

With not only Ronda’s success, but the success of Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke, and Marina Shafir as well, there are likely other fighters considering making a jump as well. While Joanna’s sincerity in moving to pro-wrestling is questionable, numerous other fighters have expressed a desire to make the jump.

Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino was recently spotted at the WWE Performance Center. UFC heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier, has also been linked to a potential commentary job with WWE recently. He had the following to say regarding having to delay an audition with WWE last fall.

“If I didn’t have this fight, I have been talking to the WWE because they wanted me to go in and do an audition as a member of the commentary team,” Cormier revealed. “But because of the fight, I had to push it back.

“There may be some DC and WWE s **t coming. After the fight, I’ll go down to Orlando and do my tryout.”

Cormier worked commentary for Fox’s UFC broadcasts. He could potentially be involved with the production of Smackdown once the shows makes the move to the Network in October.

Paige VanZant is another fighter who has expressed interest in possibly going to WWE. She drew interest from the promotion after drawing high-ratings for her appearance on Dancing with the Stars in

“Yeah, definitely. Even before my career’s over, I’d love to make an appearance in WWE,” PVZ said. “I love the organization and it’s such a different form of athleticism, I think I’d have a great crossover because of my Dancing With The Stars Experience, and MMA experience, and athletic background.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Hard pass on literally every one mentioned.