All Elite Wrestling has been going all out and pulling no stops to acquire as much talent as possible from the independent scene and without much surprise Cody Rhodes, The Young Bucks, Hangman Page and SoCal Uncensored were present at McAloon Productions’ Come Hell or High Water event in Atlanta, GA last night.

In the main event of the pay-per-view show, the current Impact Tag Champions The Lucha Brothers (Pentagon Jr. & Rey Fenix) defeated SCU (Frankie Kazarian & Christopher Daniels), after which they were met with a thankful speech from The Young Bucks who said that they are grateful to the Lucha Brothers for keeping tag team wrestling alive.

The Jackson Brothers then proceeded to offer an All Elite Wrestling contract to the Lucha Brothers. Although the offer did not involve any official paperwork, the Young Bucks said that a handshake agreement would do just fine for now.

Before the Lucha Brothers could respond, they were met with an attack from local wrestlers who were part of the event. SCU came to the rescue of the Lucha Brothers and they along with the Young Bucks fended off the attacks.

Pentagon Jr. and Fenix then agreed to join AEW, by shaking the Young Bucks’ hands.

The duo is still wrestling for MLW and Impact Wrestling, where they are the current World Tag Team Champions.

Update: Chris Jericho has announced Pentagon & Fenix signed exclusive deals with AEW.

Just heard that @PENTAELZEROM & @ReyFenixMx have signed exclusively w @AEWrestling! Everybody is ao excited..except me. Both are pale comparisons to my mentors #NegroCasas, #BestiaSalvaje and #EmilioCharles. So stay the hell away from me…

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) February 2, 2019