Former WWE Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair doesn’t seem to be too big a fan of intergender wrestling. The fad returned to WWE this past weekend at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Nia Jax attacked R-Truth, who entered at the number 30 spot, taking his place in the bout. Jax proceeded to eliminate SmackDown Live star Mustafa Ali from the Rumble.

However, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, and Dolph Ziggler all attacked Jax before eliminating her. Speaking to Shan & RJ from 105.3 The Fan, Flair said Jax “looked like a star” in the men’s Rumble. However, it’s not something she thinks should happen every week, as it’s “easy entertainment”:

“When I’ve been asked the question, ‘Do you want to wrestle the guys?’ I say ‘no’ because it’s easy to wrestle a guy. It’s easy entertainment,” said Charlotte. “It’s harder to tell a good story with all female talent. But I thought Nia looked like a star and she killed it.

“She added a lot to the Men’s Rumble. I don’t think they could have thrown anyone in there. A lot of it had to do with Nia’s presence and size. She could handle it. Maybe it will open the doors but I don’t think it should be happening every week. It has to be once a year or it takes away from the uniqueness of it.”

Intergender wrestling has become very prominent in the indy wrestling scene as of late. During WWE’s Mixed Match Challenge, fans became annoyed that the female and male talents couldn’t interact with each other physically. Thus, prompting WWE’s decision to have Jax in the Men’s Rumble. It will be interesting to see how much more WWE does this.