NXT Superstar Ricochet recently spoke to the UK’s Mirror on a variety of subjects. The ‘One and Only’ spoke about his high flying style, perfecting moves and more. Here’s some of the highlights:

Ricochet was asked if his high flying, risk taking style has taken a toll on his body. The NXT Superstar replied “Oh I’m broken! [laughs]. But I think the love of it overtakes the struggles that we have to go through, and not just me, because a lot of the guys here have been doing it for like 12, 15-plus years. There’s wear and tear on every single one of us.”

The NXT Superstar also discussed his time on the independents, saying “For 14 years before coming here, I just never took care of my body.” Ricochet elaborated further, stating “since I’ve been here in NXT, they’re so keen on us taking care of ourselves, and that’s why there’s such a great medical staff to say ‘you should take care of this, or that.’

Ricochet also discussed some of the incredible moves he performs in ring. When asked how long it takes to perfect a new move he replied “I don’t do any new moves! I just do the same stuff that I’ve been doing for 15 years but have kind of perfected. I just kind of try to find different ways.”