Shortly after winning the Women’s Royal Rumble, Becky Lynch confirmed that she would be challenging Ronda Rousey for the RAW Women’s Championship at WrestleMania.

Since then the two WWE Superstars have been trading barbs via social media. Becky Lynch recently wrote that “Enough though I’ve had just 6 singles PPV matches since my WWE debut (Ronnie has 7) – I’ve changed this whole damn business. Overrated? The Man is underrated af.”

Rousey responded to this by saying that “Unlike you I don’t give a damn about my reputation or how I’m rated. You claim you’re carrying the @WWE, but all you do is cut promos about me, give interviews about me, and tweet me…you need me to have a real chance to get that main event spot at WrestleMania and you know it.”

There’s been speculation that Rousey and Lynch would be headlining the show. There has also been plans within WWE to add Charlotte Flair to the match and make it a Triple Threat for the title.

Last month Becky Lynch spoke to AZ Central regarding some fans calling her ‘overrated.’ Lynch stated “I keep hearing now that I’m ‘overrated,’ I don’t think I even know what that really means. Does it mean that I’m not what you think I should be? I’m working my [rear] off and delivering what I say and get a reaction every single time. What does that mean? Of course, it’s only from a few loud people. And that’s naturally gonna happen as you rise up the ranks.”