Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry WWE Writer Leaves Company, Thanks Paul Heyman

WWE Writer Kazeem Famuyide announced that he would be leaving the company. The writer had been with the company for the past year. Famuyide wrote a series of tweets describing his time as part of the writing team. “The journey was incredible,” Kazeem wrote. “The experience was immeasurable, and the respect that I’ll have for every single man and woman that helps put this show together every week will never ever dissipate.”

As well as thanking his fellow writers, Kazeem thanked Paul Heyman in particular. The writer said that Heyman was “A guy who always sought me out to make sure I was good, give advice, help me with my writing and how to maneuver in the machine. Thank you so much.”

Famuyide also wrote about the hate the writing team receives online from fans. Kazeem stated “The WWE creative team are some of the most incredibly hard working, talented, funny, smart and passionate people I’ve ever worked with. They get a s— ton of unnecessary online hate and 98% of you who criticize them wouldn’t last a week. They are brilliant.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

Thanks for helping kill the company