The Undertaker joined Twitter this November. He has since removed all mention of WWE from his bio. He now lists an email address linked to Get Engaged Media where he can be contacted for bookings.

The removal of any mention of WWE from his bio has led some to speculate on what his current status with WWE is. The issue was addressed on Wrestling Observer Radio.

“The Undertaker I guess on his social media he removed references to WWE and he gave this website address for taking dates so he’s going to start going and doing stuff. Usually, he would protect that gimmick and wouldn’t do a lot of public appearances but now he’s looking for public appearances,”
Dave Meltzer said.

“I don’t know what the relationship is with WWE,” he continued. “It did come after I was told he’s not scheduled for WrestleMania or at least wasn’t scheduled for a main match at WrestleMania as of a week ago.”

Caption

— Undertaker (@undertaker) February 5, 2019

The Undertaker’s last match was at Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia where he and Kane lost to DX. Previously, he lost to Triple H at Super Show-Down in Melbourne, Australia. He wrestled in a 6-person tag at Madison Square Garden on July 7th. Prior to that, he defeated Rusev in a Casket Match at the Greatest Royal Rumble. Taker also defeated John Cena in a rather impromptu match at WrestleMania 34.