Drew McIntyre has been a force to be reckoned with since returning to WWE. Once referred to as “The Chosen One” by Vince McMahon, McIntyre would leave WWE in 2014 only to return a different man in 2017.

Despite finding new success for himself as “The Scottish Psychopath,” McIntyre is still keeping an eye on the entire WWE roster, including those in NXT and NXT UK.

In an interview with Wrestling Inc., McIntyre highlighted one talent in particular that he believes is primed for great things. When asked which Superstar the WWE Universe should be following as one to watch, McIntyre had one name ready: Pete Dunne.

“It’s hard not to say that Pete Dunne’s not the best considering he’s had the title for a number of years,” McIntyre said. “But there’s so many good guys and I’ve worked with the majority of them so I know how good they actually are.”

He would go on to admit that the prominent style in WWE NXT UK is his favorite style to watch and utilize.

“Everyone’s very physical in the ring and that’s my favorite style — the British style.”