The world lost wrestling legend Joan Marie Laurer aka Chyna on April 20th, 2016. She was only 46 years of age at the time of her death. Rob Potylo runs the official Twitter account for Chyna and recently released a video he made just 2 months before her death.

In the video, Chyna said she hopes to be able to apologize to WWE for things she had said in the past. Potylo posted on Twitter of how much Chyna missed her wrestling family. He also made a plea for her to finally be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

The video can be viewed in the link below:

https://twitter.com/quietcry/status/...557184/video/1

I filmed this video with Chyna at her apartment 2 months before she passed…

Anyone who questions how much she missed her wrestling family, or what the WWE Hall of Fame meant to her.. Watch. Might be some tears… Please RT.

Let Chyna In.#LetChynaIn #WWEHOF #TeamChyna

— Rob Potylo? (@quietcry) February 6, 2019

Chyna On Missing Her Wrestling Family

“Lots of good stuff happening, so I’m thrilled about that,” she said to start the video. “One of the things I’ve been having difficulty with still is my communication with the WWE. I’ve been trying to convey that through the Hall of Fame and asking for sit-downs, and I think that the more that I go out to these shows and appearances I realize that it’s more about family and how much I miss my family. And I don’t want to show up at all of these places with my brothers and sisters that I was in the trenches with, on the road with, that I love (and) were a huge part of my life, to see them now and feel awkward because of the repercussions of the battle with the WWE.”