WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry has a new role with the WWE and it’s an interesting one that the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion sounds excited to have.

“The World’s Strongest Man” recently made an appearance on an episode of Sam Roberts’ podcast Notsam Wrestling where he talked about a wide range of topics including his new responsibilities with the host, which is being a locker room enforcer.

Right out of the gate, he brought up being gone for a year and a half, there’s a lot of stuff that’s happened in the locker room that he would’ve prevented if he was there. When asked to elaborate on it, he stated, “People arguing and fussing about stuff.”

He brought up people being late to the shows, which is something that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon hates.

He stated that “all the guys that hold peoples’ face to the fire is not there.” He would name people like The Undertaker, Booker T, and The Big Show as previous locker room leaders.

This would lead to him telling Roberts about how some members of the WWE locker room refuse to clean up after themselves and he plans to stop it as he stated, “Because I will be at all pay-per-views now. We’re gonna reestablish the chain-of-command.”

“People used to call it “the stooges.” You can call me whatever you wanna call me. But what you won’t do is make the business look bad,” Henry concluded.