Ember Moon listed her dream opponent, what got her into wrestling, and more during a recent interview. The RAW Superstar spoke to journalist Chris Van Vliet on numerous topics, including the 6-hour process it takes to get her hair looking like it does on Monday nights.

“I dye it myself,” Ember said of her hair. “So I buy tons of hair extensions, literally sit in a sad room with a television and sometimes an alcoholic beverage. I sit there for literally 6 hours a day just painting hair and this is the end result.”

She also spoke about who her dream opponent is.

“Beth Phoenix. Hands down,” she said. “It always has been, always will be. I loved everything she did when I was a kid. She was so powerful. Technically the second woman to enter the Royal Rumble and the first woman to eliminate someone in the Royal Rumble. She’s done so much and that’s a dream match for me.”

In terms of what got Moon into wrestling, there is a particular moment from her childhood she recalls. Evidently, when the Hurricane chokeslammed the Rock, it left an impression on young Ember.

“I remember the first time that The Hurricane chokeslammed The Rock though,” she recalled. “I was like ‘No, it’s not going to happen!’ That was so great. I do remember that. That was one my fondest childhood moments. And the limo blowing up.”

You can check out the full interview in the player below: