Hardcore wrestling legend Sabu will release an autobiography next month. Sabu: Scars, Silence, & Superglue will be officially released in March, though an exact date has yet to be declared.

Taz and RVD each wrote forewords for the book.

“I have said it before and will say it again, there would be no “TAZ” without Sabu. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him; both for his great legacy as a wrestler and the respect he deserves as the man he is.” – Taz

“Sabu’s autobiography reads like fiction because his story seems so unbelievable, but every word is true! Nephew of the legendary Sheik, a funny intelligent guy who gave more to the business than most ever will, and a man who has both more balls and athleticism than anyone I’ve ever met.” – Raven

Guest passages in the book include a who’s who of ECW legends and wrestling personalities including Bill Alfonso, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Al Snow, Mikey Whipwreck, Mike Johnson, Justin Credible, Blue Meanie, Don Vega, Mike Johnson, and Kevin Sullivan.

The 54-year-old was recently announced as being in the main event of Impact Wrestling’s United We Stand show on April 4th. He’ll team with Rob Van Dam to take on the Lucha Bros in what’s being billed as an extreme dream match.

Sabu was elected to the 2300 Arena’s “Hardcore Hall of Fame” in 2009.