WWE recently announced that Becky Lynch had been ‘invited’ to WWE RAW this Monday by the McMahon family. Lynch was suspended by Stephanie McMahon on this past episode of RAW as she was unwilling to see a doctor for her knee injury sustained at the Royal Rumble.

Lynch attacked Stephanie on RAW and then confronted Triple H the very next night on Smackdown. After exchanging words with ‘The Game’ Lynch slapped Triple H before exiting the ring and leaving the arena. Becky has been on an incredible hot streak over the past few months, the self proclaimed ‘Man’ has become an anti hero ever since Summerslam last year. Lynch of course won the Women’s Royal Rumble back in January and chose to face Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania. The match will be contested for the RAW Women’s Championship. There are conflicting reports on Charlotte Flair’s involvement in the match, with the Smackdown Superstar being considered to make the bout a Triple Threat affair.

‘The Man’ has now responded to the McMahon’s offer. Lynch took to Twitter and wrote “The McMahon family have me all confused. For a bunch of people who keep telling me to go home, you sure invite me to your shows a lot. The Man will come around, I guess. See you Monday.”