World Association of Wrestling (WAW) has announced that WWE Legend Mick Foley will be heading to Carrow Road for Fightmare this June. The UK based company announced earlier this weekend that the former WWE Superstar will be joining the ranks of British wrestling’s finest at Norwich City’s Carrow Road.

WAW also announced earlier this year that former Premier League football (soccer) player Grant Holt would be swapping his studded boots for wrestling boots and entering the squared circle for the very first time. Holt made his singles debut against Brad O’Brien on 22nd December.

The 37 year old who previously played for the likes of Aston Villa and Norwich recently finished his career professionally for National League side Barrow. The former football star will be headlining a huge stadium show for WAW at Norwich City’s Carrow Road on June 2nd. Holt recently spoke to the BBC regarding the upcoming show, saying that “The club have been fantastic and embraced it from the first moment I walked through the door. They’ve bent over backwards to help us. I’m trying to get people who loved wrestling back in the day back involved in it. I’m hoping everyone comes to enjoy the show and comes to see me in action back at Carrow Road in a different capacity.”