WWE Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live commentator Corey Graves is known for speaking his mind both on television as well as social media. When it comes to interaction with fans on Twitter, Graves doesn’t hold back and gives honest feedback to fans who troll or make remarks he disagrees with.

On Sunday, the former NXT star went off in an odd rant that had both comments and responses to fans. He also went on the attack towards Deadspin writer David Bixenspan where he ripped him for being the most inaccurate, biased “reporter” that he has known since getting into the pro wrestling business for over a decade now. He also went as far as stating that Bixenspan is a cancer to the wrestling business.

You can check out some of his Tweets here:

I’m not sorry for anything.

I once had an ACCESS card.

I had public assistance.

But never ONCE, did I blame anybody for my problems or shortcomings but myself.

And I did better.

So before you continue your “triggered Twitter campaign” do your ****ing homework.

— Rev. Graves (@WWEGraves) February 10, 2019

Twitter: Where everyone has the answers, but nobody bothered to ever actually ask the question.

?

I’m not really old enough to claim “back in my day,” but what I remember as “coaching” or “motivation” is now considered “bullying.”

I turned out just fine. And my kids are probably tougher than yours.

Can you please pass the blue crayon for these adult coloring books?

Good parents. https://t.co/Q6E8SfZ2RJ

Why Matt? Because the world is too hard for you?

It was for me. I ate a bottle of Fentanyl.

I’m still here. So are you. Stop being a p**** and do better things with your life than “wrestling Twitter.” https://t.co/U4ynu9mCn6

— Rev. Graves (@WWEGraves) February 11, 2019

Dear @Deadspin, @davidbix is basically the most inaccurate, biased “reporter” I have known in my 10+ years in this industry.

Please, man to man, get him laid, or fire his bitter ass. (I’ve got more than proof of his “reporting inaccuracies.”)

He’s a cancer to our business.

— Rev. Graves (@WWEGraves) February 11, 2019

His career as an active wrestler was cut short due to a history of suffering several concussions. It was a bittersweet moment as the door on his wrestling career shut while his career as a commentator began.

Since being moved up from NXT to the main roster, Graves has brought his entertaining analysis to the main roster by breaking down the matches and storylines on both RAW and SmackDown Live.