Ronda Rousey believes the Women’s Evolution was robbed. The alleged offense took place last night when Vince McMahon replaced Becky Lynch with Charlotte Flair in the WrestleMania 35 main event.

Rousey issued a response to the decision recently. The reigning RAW Women’s Championship made her feelings known on Instagram.

"‪This isn’t what’s best for business. This isn’t what’s in demand. I have no idea what the hell this is. Vince McMahon doesn’t even believe in his own girl @charlottewwe - If he didn’t make us the main event of #SurvivorSeries he’s sure as hell not making us the main event of #WrestleMania. The #WomensEvolution was robbed tonight."

Becky Lynch also took to social media in reaction to Vince McMahon’s announcement. Lynch referred to the match announcement as “complete and utter bulls**t”.

7x WWE Women’s Champion, Charlotte Flair, also reacted to news she’ll be wrestling Ronda Rousey at Mania. She took to Twitter to fend off some who are critical of her replacing Becky Lynch in the Mania main event.

“Wow, I didn’t realize that so many of you didn’t want me in the match. Taking that into account, I’ll be asking management to remove me effectively immediately,” Flair Tweeted. “J/K I could not possibly care less what you think.”