Former WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion Cesaro recently spoke with Wrestlezone’s Kevin Kellam before WWE’s recent live event in DeKalb, Illinois to talk about a wide range of pro wrestling topics.

During this interview, Cesaro spoke about the upcoming Superstar Shake-Up, which takes place over the course of two nights. The first night is the RAW TV event in Montreal on April 15th and will continue the next night on SmackDown Live, which is also being held in Montreal.

Just last year, that edition of the Superstar Shakeup went down on April 16th and 17th that saw some big moves on both the red and blue brands. This is where he noted that he thinks he and his tag team partner, Sheamus, can have a great match with anyone.

“We pretty much have barnburners with every team. There’s always new teams, there’s always great teams, and you always want to be in the ring with the best. I feel like the SmackDown tag team division right now is unreal, and I feel like RAW is going through a ‘rebuild’ of their division. Let’s see where that is when we get to the Shake-Up, and whoever [thinks] they are the best team in WWE then, let’s see if they try to shake us up, if you will.”

Although he has found a ton of success as a tag team with Sheamus, he thinks he still has a great singles run in him.

“I hope. I definitely still have some solo goals in WWE—so does Sheamus—who knows what the future holds.” He continued by stating that they are still a tag team but have goals and both want to have some singles success.