This week’s SmackDown Live was apparently meant to further the feud between Andrade and Rey Mysterio. For those that may have missed it, however, the two Superstars did not appear on last night’s show.

However, utilizing their social media, WWE uploaded a backstage video showcasing an altercation between Andrade, Zelina Vega, and Rey Mysterio.

Zelina Vega took the lead after being asked to comment on Mysterio and the on-going feud that has been stealing the show for the past few weeks.

“Well, after a long day of collecting intel, I’ve decided to give Andrade the night off. Because I myself, have my movie ‘Fighting with My Family’ coming out next week, that the critics are already raving about — no doubt due to my performance, of course. But Andrade will be watching Elimination Chamber very closely because it seems to me that Rey Mysterio is just getting—”

Andrade would take that moment to interrupt his manager, insulting Mysterio by calling him a “coward.” He complained that, despite confronting and sending a “message” to Mysterio in the ring last week, Rey continues to hide from him.

Vega would listen to her client’s concerns before pitching him a new game plan:

“Maybe, just maybe, attacking Rey physically isn’t enough. Hear me out. I say we expand. We expand and hit Rey where it really hurts. Because I don’t think it’s a coincidence, Rey, that all of a sudden now is when you decide to call upon the power of your mentor. We will use what Rey considers strength as weakness and destroy him from the inside out.”