Ruby Riott is upset many are looking past her match with Ronda Rousey at the Elimination Chamber PPV this weekend. Much of the focus of WWE programming as of late has revolved around who Rousey will defend the title against at Mania, all but assuming she’ll get by Riott on Sunday.

Ruby Riott took to Twitter to voice her concerns recently.

My title match was announced via tweet.
The matches announced for Wrestlemania don’t even have me as a possible contender.
I’ve been underrated & disregarded.
But after I beat @RondaRousey this Sunday, I won’t be overlooked again.
And @MsCharlotteWWE I’ll see you at Wrestlemania

— Ruby Riott (@RubyRiottWWE) February 13, 2019

In the Tweet, Riott claims she’ll be main eventing WrestleMania this year along with Charlotte Flair.

The match between Rousey and Riott was made last week following Rousey defeating the other two members of Riott Squad RAW. Ruby was the only member of the team not to get in the ring with Rousey that night.

Rousey and Riott have met in single’s action once before, however. Rousey defeated Riott on the October 1st, 2018 show. They’ve also faced each other several times in tag-team action. The Bella Twins teamed with Rousey to defeat the Riott squad twice. The first time was at Super Show-Down in Australia and the second was two nights later on RAW.

In a dark match from this week’s RAW, Rousey again defeated the Riott Squad in tag action. Rousey teamed with Ember Moon, Natalya, and the Boss N Hug Connection to defeat the Riott Squad, Nia Jax, & Tamina.