Production is underway for the ninth season of Total Divas, WWE’s hit reality series on the E! Network. Earlier this week, Lana revealed that she and Rusev have been removed from the cast for being “strongly disliked” by the show’s viewers.

Following Tuesday’s SmackDown Live, Sonya Deville called into Afterbuzz’s SmackDown After Show and revealed she is joining the cast this coming season. Deville said she’s “super excited” about the opportunity, because “I have been through things and I am the person I am for a lot of reasons and I love sharing those stories for the fans because it’s relatable.”

According to SquaredCircleSirens, RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey will also be part of Total Divas season 9. WWE and Rousey have yet to confirm her involvement, but Total Divas cameras have been filming at the Browsey Acres farm over the past several weeks.

Browsey Acres is a farm owned by Ronda Rousey and husband Travis Browne. Ronda Rousey’s official website gives the following description of the farm:

“Browsey Acres farm is Far, far away from the hustle and bustle of Hollywood lies Ronda Rousey’s dirt road paradise. Browsey Acres is a sustainable ranch home that radiates love and probably smells a little bit. Okay, it definitely smells. It’s populated with a cast of colorful animal characters with their own little lives and daily adventures. From the IPA-chugging bull to the goat who likes to burp in mouths, you can meet them all right here.”