While AEW has made some impressive moves since its inception, a lot of people believe that the company can’t be considered a serious competitor until they have a TV Deal.

Though it appears that the Officials are also aware of these talks and a number of personnel related to the promotion have hinted that they have some serious offers on the table for the same.

Chris Jericho is one of the stars who have openly talked about this before. During his recent interview with Brian Mazique of Forbes, he once again explained that he wouldn’t have signed with the company if they didn’t have a major league television deal:

“I’m not going to show up somewhere that doesn’t have a major-league television deal. That’s not what I’m interested in doing. I’m not doing this to be a martyr or Robin Hood.

I’m doing this to continue to grow my brand and to take over the business and the world. I know a few potential suitors for television. I know some potential ideas as far as how we’re going to do it. I know that both of them that I’ve heard are game-changers.”