We recently reported on “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey allegedly joining the cast of ‘Total Divas.’ Now, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet, it appears that Nikki and Brie Bella won’t be returning for the next season of ‘Total Divas’ as well.

Stepping away from the show that helped to popularize them to a wider audience, the Bella Twins are actively choosing to instead focus on their spin-off series, ‘Total Bellas.’

The Total Divas cast, as it stands now, includes Carmella, Natalya, Nia Jax, Naomi, and the recently announced Sonya Deville.

From that lineup, it can be assumed that Paige won’t be returning when cameras start rolling for the new season. She is currently promoting her new biopic, ‘Fighting With My Family.’

Sonya Deville stepped in to replace Lana. It was revealed that Lana and Rusev would be removed from the show for being “strongly disliked by the demographic.”

When asked about joining the cast, she responded:

“I have been through things and I am the person I am for a lot of reasons and I love sharing those stories for the fans because it’s relatable. And on that topic, I’ll be on Season 9 of Total Divas, which is something I am super excited about.”

For what it’s worth, Pro Wrestling Sheet stated that Nikki Bella will continue on as an Executive Producer.